So here's a really simple recipe, inspired by a good friend.
Easy Peasy Potato Salad
What you need:
1 can of whole mushrooms
Light sour cream
A couple of russet potatoes
What to do:
1. Clean potatoes and chop them into cubes, leaving the skin on.
2. Sprinkle some salt on the potatoes, mix them up and chuck them into a steamer. Steam for 10-15 minutes or until just cooked.
3. Once cooked, leave potatoes to cool. Put into fridge.
4. Open the can of mushrooms and slice them thinly. Take potatoes out and mix mushrooms in.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons of light sour cream. Add some salt and pepper to the mixture and mix well. Return salad to fridge until it is ready to be served.