This is my housemate, Kevin's recipe. I usually never like meatballs but these are the only ones I'll touch.
Sweet & Spicy Meat Balls
500g beef sausage mince
1. Empty the beef sausage mince in a large bowl.
2. Throw in a generous handful of sultanas, some fresh parsley and chilli flakes into the beef sausage mince (there are no exact measurements for this recipe: If you like sultanas, be generous; if you love chilli, go wild. Just estimate.).
3. This is the fun part: Start mixing everything up with your hands. Hands are the way to go. It's the best way to make sure everything's mixed in.
4. Create some rough-looking balls (no need for perfect rounds). Not too big, about half the size of a tablespoon. 500g of beef sausage mince should give you about 20 balls.
5. Heat a generous amount of oil in a frying pan.
6. Fry up meatballs until the inside is cooked. Set aside on paper towels.
This is a perfect snack because you can keep it for a few days and you don't need to heat it up before eating.
Big yum. Seriously addictive.
* Courtesy from Kevin *
Tags: meatballs sweet spicy budget recipe