I love fish. It's rich in calcium and being lactose intolerant fish seems to be one of the few thingies I can eat without running to the toilet in a huffy. There's no carbs too so I don't have to fret too much about maintaining my erm, standards.
Let's move on, shall we?
This dish is easy peasy. And very yummy. Mum thought me this, and I added a few things myself.
Vat you need:
Garlic - chopped finely
Parsley - chopped finely
Salt and peper to taste
How now, brown cow?
1. Mix butter, garlic and parsley together.
2. Get fishy out and slap on the mixture of butter, garlic and parsley on both sides of the cutlet.
3. Leave fishy in the fridge for about an hour.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
5. Line oven-proof tray with aluminum foil and spread a little olive oil over.
6. Place fishy on tray. Talk to it before it goes into oven to prevent from burning. (Don't know what to say to your food? Refer to the first recipe I posted on this blog!)
7. Let fishy cook for 10 minutes. Turn fishy over and cook again for another 10 minutes.
Tags: salmon baked budget recipe